Terms and Conditions
- To sign up for an Inciept account, you need to be 16 or over. You’re responsible for your account and all the activity on it.
- No refunds will be provided to anyone in any circumstances whatsoever.
- You must not share your account credentials with any third party. Doing so will lead to a ban.
- You are not allowed to sell invoices generated from Inciept. If caught doing so, you will be banned and further action may follow.
- If you follow a link to another website, what happens there is between you and them — not us.
- Don’t take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of the Services in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms. If caught doing so, serious actions will be taken against you.
Inciept reserves these rights: We can make changes to the Inciept Site and Services without notice or liability. We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use Inciept. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. Inciept is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and we retain the right to refrain from commenting on any such action.
Stuff We Don’t Do and Aren’t Responsible For
We don’t oversee what users are using the Services for. Inciept isn’t liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party. These are our official terms and our rules for how things work. (So, if you ever see confusing or conflicting information about any of this stuff, just check these terms — they’re the last word.) Thanks so much for reading them, and for using Inciept!