- information (such as your name or username, email) that you provide when you register as a user of the services, upload or submit any material through Inciept, or request any information;
- your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any or transactions you make through the Services;
- information about your activity on and interaction with Inciept, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
- Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you save your address in your profile.
What’s PrivateAny data you provide will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users. We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide Inciept’s Services (like when we partner with payment processors).
Uses of Your Personal InformationWe will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Enable us to provide you with the Services;
- Send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- Administer your account with us;
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services.